Due to high demand, currently not available.
Holle Organic Semolina Porridge
From the 4th month
For approx. 10 meals
- a natural cycle of cultivation without exploiting animals, soil or the environment
- quality not quantity
- variety instead of monoculture
- animals kept in their natural environment
- the use of animal hormones and growth regulators are rejected
- natural compost instead of artificial fertilisers
- all chemical plant and insect protection agents are rejected
- no chemical additives during processing/treatment such as for example, preservatives
|Nutrition||per 100 g||per portion half milk-porridge**|
|Energy||1,573 kJ / 372 kcal||672 kJ / 160 kcal|
- of which saturates
- of which sugars*
- of which cornstarch
|Fibre||11.5 g||2.9 g|
|Protein||10.5 g||5.9 g|
|Sodium||0.007 g||0.12 g|
|Vitamin B1||1.03 mg||0.29 mg|
Marie is involved in customer service and writes our product descriptions. She is a mother of 3 children (ages 7, 5, and 2) and lives in Hannover with her husband.
"That being said, I always try to be honest and thoughtful in these reviews. I will never recommend something that I wouldn’t be willing spend my own money on."
"Organic Semolina Porridge"
I have bought this severa...
I have bought this several times and will continue to buy.
This product is fantastic...
This product is fantastic. I love that it is organic and that I know where it is produced. I wish it were available on the store shelves in Canada.
My grandson does really w...
My grandson does really well on all of this brands formula & cereal.
I love this brand and every poridge that they have! My baby is a picking eater but he eats it with a pleasure.
all natural and tasty
A great buy, superior to any american brands...
As a token of our appreciation, we will send you a 10% coupon code.